Software testing is stated as a process of validating and verifying that a computer program/ application meet the requirements that guided its design and development and works according to your expectation.
We know that every software product has a target audience.
Let’s take an example –The audience for video game software is completely different from banking software. Therefore, when an organization develops or invests in a software product, it assess whether the software product will be acceptable to its end users or not?
Software testing is the process of attempting to make this assessment.
SSS IT provides a special training for Software Quality Testing. Our course provides latest methods of software quality testing for accurate and complete verification and validation of software.
In this training session, first we cover manual testing after that we start automation testing. At the end of training session we provide training on project.
- Weekdays: - Mon-Fri, class session will be of 1.5hrs.
- Weekends: - Sat-Sun, class session will be of 2.5hrs.
- Manual Testing --------Duration 30 Hours
- Automation Duration 50 Hours
- Quick Test Professional (QTP) Training
- Load Runner (LR )
- Test Management
- Quality Center (QC)
- Test Manager
- Life time validity (if you face any type of problem in any training module, you can continue that module)
- Good job assistance
- You will get an opportunity to work on real time projects
- Small Batches to focus on each student
- We mainly focus on practical classes rather than theoretical classrooms.
- You will get a chance to involve in live project.
- Flexible hours available (if you have any problem in timing, you can get daytime, weekends and evening batches)
- We provide Training letter on Training completion.
- if you have any query or a problem regarding SQT you can add your query on our forum: http://www.javatpoint.com/forum